Sarah grew up in Dorset and successfully launched and established Coconut Creatives in London during 2005. The office has relocated a couple of times to find more inspiring surroundings, and is currently situated in the foothills of the Peak District in Yorkshire with an additional Media office on the sunny South Coast in Bournemouth.
Sarah’s main areas of expertise and interest is within the franchise sector where she works with a number of franchisors and their franchisees to help them grow through tailored marketing, PR, advertising and branding activities.
Sarah is a published author on the topic of Franchise Recruitment Marketing and her book titled ‘Dream, Plan, Reduce Risk & Take Action’ is available by request through this website, on Kindle or through Amazon.
“My goal is to support both small and medium sized businesses and to give them the marketing tools to compete in an environment where the only thing that really matters is a sustainable competitive advantage.”
Sarah is now a proud Franchisor herself, being a Founding Partner of the Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise.
This role means that Sarah really lives through the needs (and pains!) of a franchisor and the importance of a recruitment strategy, within budget, that fits with a range of objectives, as she now executes a plan which she has created. The Rosemary bookkeeping franchise operated in 2011 with a conversion ratio of 1 in 28.
The Spare Time Stuff
Being a black belt in karate, Sarah can be pretty determined and this shows through in the projects she works on. Having two British National Karate Championship titles, she’s highly competitive! This skill has definitely been transferred to the business world… her clients are glad she’s on their side!
The Brainy Bits
Sarah is a fully qualified Chartered Marketer and active member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing. She holds a Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing as well as an Honours degree in Marketing. “I love working with lots of different businesses on different projects at a strategic mentoring level, it keeps me fresh and interested which comes through in client activity,” explains Sarah.
- Management of marketing strategy for Jessica’s Farmhouse Cakes and expansion into new market sectors winning contracts with Morrisons and Hospitals across the South
- Created and managed the implementation of an 18 month Franchise Recruitment Marketing campaign for premium franchisor: Platinum Property Partners. This resulted in growing their franchise network from 28 to 86 franchisees over the 18 months.
- Launched the UK franchise operation and specified new website for FitKid Ltd, previously owned by fitness guru Rosemary Conley visit www.fitkid.co.uk
- Contributor for BBC events to promote their green image through the BBC Club
- Assisted in creating a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy for charity organisation Secret World to seek corporate level funding. This is the organisation that is often seen on the BBC’s ‘Spring Watch’.
- Regular contributor to national magazines: Making Money, Franchisor News, Start Your Business, What Franchise and Independent Business Magazine
- Regular contributor to online sites: selectyourfranchise.co.uk and The-Franchise-Shop.com
See our Portfolio page for more information, testimonials and case studies.