Franchise Recruitment Marketing Workshops
The 2013 Workshop Programme is sponsored by RBS and Smith and Henderson.
To view upcoming Coconut Franchise Recruitment Marketing Workshops, visit our Events page.
For availability and bookings, please get in touch.
Let your business blossom with a Coconut Franchise Recruitment Marketing Workshop!
Our workshops are designed to cover a range of up-to-the-minute, relevant topics with helpful tips and techniques that you can readily apply to your franchise.
Attending a workshop is essential if you want to…
- Recruit more franchisees
- Expand your brand in new markets to increase revenues
- Improve the attractiveness of your franchise package
- Increase revenues obtained from your existing franchise network
- Help your franchisees achieve more sales
A Coconut workshop will open your eyes to the opportunities hidden within your business. In small groups we will look at your strategy, goals and objectives, what is working for you and how to weed out what isn’t.
“The workshop gives you time to think about your business – and a framework to work within,” says Mark Garrad, the Franchise Marketing Manager at Telefonica.
Coconut Creatives has offered franchise marketing support to the franchise industry for almost a decade, and is the only company in the UK that focusses on marketing for franchisors.
We understand the importance of sharing our knowledge and therefore offer a selection of Franchise Marketing Workshops that run as a series, suitable for franchisors at any stage of the franchising lifecycle.
“A warm, engaging and creative workshop. We found the day extremely motivating covering so many relevant topics, inspiring us to move forward with many of the ideas given,” says Janet Walmsley, the Franchise Recruitment Manager at OSCAR Pet Foods.
Can YOU afford to miss it?
- A fresh view from an outside expert
- New ideas for outstanding copy writing
- Gain insight from an award-winning brand expert to put a shine on your brand
- Pick up useful franchise marketing tactics that deliver
- Consider what intellectual property can add value to your franchise offering
- Find new ways to deal with your franchise leads and convert more prospects in less time
- Improve your franchise recruitment and conversion rate
- 1-1 meetings to discuss the days content in relation to your franchise
- A complimentary signed copy of Sarah Cook’s recently published Franchise Marketing book titled
‘Dream, Plan, Reduce Risk & Take Action’ (normally £9.99 from Amazon)
The Team & Speakers
The content for each workshop is put together by Sarah Cook and Sally Butters, with contributions from knowledgeable and enthusiastic guest speakers, including franchising specialists and workshop sponsors RBS and Smith & Henderson, who are invited to present their expertise about the franchise industry and the specific workshop topic as well as elements of marketing, strategy, and branding.
“Another fabulous workshop from Coconut Creatives with a lovely team and line-up of speakers, providing useful hints, tips and as always, inspiration,” says Kasia Baldwin, Franchise Marketing Manager, Driver Hire.
Please note that these workshops are not a sales day! There is nothing to buy; the purpose of the day is to provide a valuable learning experience to all our attendees.
Workshops are located around the country throughout the year, visit our Events page for availability and locations.
For an agenda, or to find out if you qualify for a discount, please get in touch.