Coconut Creatives is an industry leading and award-winning provider of marketing services to the franchise industry. Our Franchise Recruitment Marketing Workshops have been adopted by almost 200 brands to date and are QFP accredited by the bfa. We run the national NatWest Franchise Seminar programme, co-chair EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) and look after national and global franchising brands. Basically, we’re in the heart of franchising and have been for over a decade!
We discovered that there was little support in marketing for franchisors and franchisees. So we give them a marketing strategy that fits with their objectives, skillset and budget. We motivate and energise business owners to achieve their objectives!
Our clients range across industry, sector and size. We manage annual budgets from £20k – £500k all with a focus on:
- YOUR marketing strategy & impact
- Improving franchise conversion ratios
- Using tools that deliver results
We helped brands such as Rosemary Bookkeeping and Mac Tools achieve a recruitment ratio of 1 in 28 leads in and have been re-hired for project work across the industry from brands including O2, Baskin-Robbins, Cafe2U, FitKid and Driver Hire.
- BFA Affiliate – We are accredited professional advisors to the franchise industry
- BFA Supplier – We are recognised and accredited suppliers to franchise industry
- CIM Chartered Marketer – Our Founder Sarah Carlile is a Chartered Marketer. Chartered Marketer status recognises those marketers achieving the highest level in our profession meaning our clients have access to up to date best-practice marketing techniques
- CIPR member – Our Marketing & Copy-Writing Executive Amy Renardson is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, opening the doors to unrivalled skills, tools, resources and best-practice methods for our clients
- Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWIF) member
- Federation of Small Businesses member – We’re a member to support FSB are the UK’s leading business campaigner, focused on delivering change which supports smaller businesses to grow and succeed. Their mission aligns well with our own in helping smaller businesses achieve their ambitions
- Approved Advisor for Enterprise Nation
- Semi Finalist for Small Business Venus Awards 2015